Team USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matches will be beginning soon!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flyy

Matches will be beginning soon!! Empty
PostSubject: Matches will be beginning soon!!   Matches will be beginning soon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 am

Matches start on the 24th of January. I'm not sure how scheduling matches work yet, but I will keep everyone updated. Everyone should be downloading the current maps on the poll for the cup. I believe the top 10 maps will be selected. Start becoming familiar with them.
Back to top Go down
birdm4n

PostSubject: Re: Matches will be beginning soon!!   Matches will be beginning soon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 am

soo yeahh is this still going O_O
Back to top Go down
virtuosity

PostSubject: Re: Matches will be beginning soon!!   Matches will be beginning soon!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

No idea.. this was a failed attempt at gathering a team.
Back to top Go down
bk

PostSubject: Re: Matches will be beginning soon!!   Matches will be beginning soon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

i guess we didnt get enough ppl joined on the forum so we got replaced by romania....flyy u fail!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches will be beginning soon!!   Matches will be beginning soon!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matches will be beginning soon!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team USA :: Nations Cup XIV :: Nations Cup News-
Jump to: